Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quilled birthday greeting

This particular card (result of about 5 hours' worth work) is for a very very special friend and ex-colleague, someone I could so be myself with. Hope the friend likes the card :-) [Please excuse the ugly deletion of the name]



PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one....


Sathya
Taiwan

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you :)

lavina agarwal said...

beautiful work!!

enhancingcrafts said...

oh its beautiful thanks for sharing
keep inspiring

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you :)