Thursday, September 29, 2011

Finished quilled chess set :)

Finally, I have manages to finish the quilling chess set. I know, I know I should post a tutorial but I swear, I just don't have time right now. I sure WILL, I promise, as soon as I get time. The household and job commitments are too many right now!


Happy Quilling

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

7 comments:

SUGANTHI said...

Lovely. you have done a great job.

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Suganthi! :)

SK said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww...first expression of mine seeing this Pritesh..Great job..Kudos to U

Sathya
Taiwan

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks SK :-)

Anita Kumar said...

Wow !

Deepti Aggarwal said...

wow it is amazing.... love ur work...

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Anita and Deepti :-)