Monday, September 19, 2011

Quilled Frog Pond

And well, here comes my first (informal) professional work.........a quilled pond. I love the way it is turning out. I like the frog, the lilies, the insects (though I must admit they look rather large to me!).........the progress........






I will post a final picture once I am through with making the entire piece :-)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

7 comments:

Neha Jain said...

i also want to make one..pls post tutorial

Pritesh Dagur said...

I sure will Neha! I have been meaning to but with a 11 month old child around, things are harder :(

Nati said...

Beautiful frog and flower!!
Nati from Brazil
http://natiquill.blogspot.com

Pritesh Dagur said...

I have seen your blog Nati and God, am I a fan!!!!!!!!!! You are so creative with your work!

Neha Jain said...

its ok ap aaram s thoda thoda kr k post kr dijiye but mujhe zrur bataiyega k ye lotus fron m fly kaise banega...lotus to fir b m bana lungie...but ek baar strip ka length n width zrur specify kijiyega

Teddie Seeley said...

I just love frogs, can't wait to see your finished pond
teddie

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Teddie :-)