Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Hello All,

I have a penchant for losing my pet projects! And I lost this Santa Claus too! :( But well, being an artist has this plus side that you can always make another one (I don't say recreate because I don't think I can create the very same piece again, ever!).

So, here is my Santa! Ho! Ho! Ho!



And also, entering this Santa for Christmas related challenge and Everybody's Art Christmas challenge :)

Happy Quilling

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

16 comments:

Kavya N said...

Awesome creations!!! I am still working on your giveaway....Hope to finish it soon..=)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lovely work..

Sathya said...

Wowwww....i love that cho chweeeet Santa....

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks all! Good Luck Kavya! Looking forward to your entry :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh how absolutely adorable!!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Baukje said...

Beautiful I love your work!
Greetings Baukje

Deepti Aggarwal said...

wow awesome... he is shooo cute...

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Sonia, Baukje and Deepti :-)

Szalonaisa's Wonderland - quilling cards said...

He is so cute!! Wonderful work!

Nati said...

Adorable!!
Nati from Brazil
http://natiquill.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous Santa, amazing.
Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Szalonaisa, Nati and Debby :)

CarlaKH said...

What a cute Santa! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks for dropping by Carla :)

Alica said...

so cool! You did a great job on the Santa!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)