Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quilled cake tutorial

Here comes a tutorial for this cute little cake, decorated with roses :-) (entered in All sorts challenge :-)


And here goes my series of photos, nothing much to explain really :)




I've used 20, 10, 5 and 2 A4 length strip rolls for the cake. You can decide the numbers depending on how big you want the cake to be :-)



I use my needle tool to align all the tight coils or the cake may end up looking a little lopsided :)









Happy Quilling :-)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

15 comments:

dorine said...

Look yummy...... & thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Tis is amazing!!i wonder how do u find time to do such wonderful things with a baby at home:) !!u r a gr8 creator :)

Indira Tanwar said...

Very cute... I love miniature quilling :)

Cheers,
Indira
http://arty-sorts.blogspot.com/

Pritesh Dagur said...

Hehehe, yummy indeed Sathya!
Thanks Nagela!
You're most welcome Dorine! :-)
I typically do my quilling at night Geethu :)
Thanks Sonia! :-)
And thank you Indira :-)

Kavya N said...

Your creations are simply wonderful!! Soo many ideas and such creative work!!

Kavya
www.nkavya.blogspot.com

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Kavya! You have been an inspiration to me too :-)

Baukje said...

beautiful what have you done good!
Greetings Baukje

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Baukje :)

Fleur said...

WOW! what a clever creation.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Pritesh Dagur said...

You're welcome Fleur :-)

Jill said...

What a great creation!
Lovely colours :)
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my anything but a square challenge. Good luck in the draw and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Jill

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Jill! It was fun joining in! I hope I made a worthwhile entry! Hugs back :)

Santhosh Kumar. S said...

Beautiful quilling. Do check some of my quilling at www.eigth.in

Pritesh Dagur said...

I already have seen your work Santosh! :) I know the link from the Take a Quill Pill win :) Fantastic quilling! Are you in India?

Nidhi Jain said...

Beautiful!!
thanks for sharing :)