Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"For the love of crafting" by Kavitha - DT call

Hello All,

This post is specially for Kavitha's "For the love of crafting" Design Team call. I had been so neck deep in settling down that I somehow didn't see her DT call post, but looks like I am not yet too late for it :)

Kavitha runs Kalalayaa Store for craft supplies but is an amazing artist herself. It would be challenging and interesting to be on her challenge DT, and I am all thrilled by it :)

So, here go my entries for the DT call:






Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

12 comments:

quilled paper paradise said...

Good luck!

Dr Sonia S V said...

The honeybee comb is fantastic!

chillin with Quillin said...

Good luck!
gorgeous work, really love the letter A, and flowers are so beautiful. Cute pig too,lolPaula

asmita said...

all the best. i m sure you will be selected

MEGHA said...

OH GOSH YOUR CREATIONS ARE ALWAYS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL.I KNOW YOU NEED NO WISHES ,BUT I AM SAYING BEST OF LUCK

ivelina said...

красота!

ivelina said...

beautifully

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you all SO very much! :)

Szalonaisa said...

Good luck!!
I have nominated you for an award and would love for you to pop over to collect.

Swathi said...

Beautiful work Pritesh !! All the best

singh.nishtha@gmail.com said...

Hey Pritesh,

I have been following your work for some time now..and its FAB!!!

The tight beehive, the gorgeous flowers, alphabet 'A' and the cutest of all PIGGY are all awesome.

All the very best.


-May ART be with you.

[Kasia] said...

You're doing amazing things! :)