Friday, August 24, 2012

Best out of waste :)

Hello All,

Just as I started making an attempt to declutter by impossibly cluttered desk, there were these bits left from punching that I didn't have the heart to throw away. After a bit of thinking and analyzing, this is what I came up with, a simple pendant. I've used the leftovers from a MS punch I used for something else and just added one droplet bling in the centre. Let me not encourage you to keep your desk cluttered for coming up with ideas but don't throw those punched bits away (be a hoarder :D)..........put them to use :) Just as I was making this, I was reminded of this series that used to be aired on DD National, called Best Out of Waste :) I hope I am making the best use of waste :)



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

7 comments:

quilled paper paradise said...

You are a very productive last few days! Cluttered desk and remnants of other works are very inspiring for you!

MEGHA said...

nice use,i think whatever given to you will turn A MASTERPIECE.
MEGHA
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

Just because you are saying I shall believe that it is made out of waste( scraps).....otherwise it doesn't look a bit best out of waste.Another gorgeous creation.Love the way you made a medallion out of it....If I may suggest something...please make matching earrings for the same.

Unknown said...

Wowie

Szalonaisa said...

Definitely, these are the cutest waste I ever seen :)

Shylaashree said...

pritesh - i too agree with all the comments above. It's so attractive.

http://adhiraacreation.blogspot.in

chillin with Quillin said...

Beautiful, wouldnt of thought it was made out of waste, great job, and yes earrings would go great with it!!!!
Paula